
I know it's a bit early to be thinking of Thanksgiving but my family (Mom, Dad, Andrea, and her boyfriend Rene) just purchased tickets to fly out to our place for the holiday.
And did you see our apartment? Yep -- it's still tiny. And yep -- we still don' t have a table to eat at. And nope -- our stove and fridge and dishwasher are not as big as normal kitchen appliances. But that makes it all the more exciting. It will be romantic and cozy and fun. We'll all sit around our coffee table -- some of us on the floor. But there will be candles and good wine (provided by the parents) and amazing company. At least that's what I imagine....
2 comments:
I guess we have our assignments! I am imagining too ...
Karyn, great blog. Saw you visited mattfrizzellonline.wordpress.com today. Thanks for stopping by. I linked your blog on mine.
Peace,
Matt
Post a Comment